Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wait Until I Get My Hands On You

go AheAd And eAt your deAth
lick your lips And see whAt fruit beArs
it's your mouth
it's your throAt
it's your belly
whAt's it to me you seem hAppy
to blindly toss those Apple seeds
of vile discourse
the flit And the spit And the bile
All the while
it serves you right
it serves you right
to tAke your clothes off
by the heArth side
then join me bedside
where the houses Are eAting
their owners and
it serves you right
it serves you right
cAuse god forbid
you ever let me inside
or there within
heAven forbid
you'd show your underbelly
so go AheAd hold your breAth
be my guest
And see if i cAre cAuse
it's your life
it's your body in the morning
whAt's it to you my sweet bi jou
cAuse if you knew whAt wAs good for you
you'd stAnd there lowborn
to drop every rAmpArt And drAwbridge
so sAve you breAth
for cooling your teA And your porridge
so help yourself it's ok
cAuse if this gets you through the night
well then hey it's your night
And it's your right it Ain't my business
red vein your nose with cheAp cologne
let's slither out of these filthy clothes
let's dust you off
send you off
get you breAthing
And i don't weAr my sAfety belt
And i don't wAtch my Ass
when i'm by myself
And i sleep like a bAby
with cAndles burning
And i skip down dark alley lots
And i don't look both wAys
before i cross the street
or my heart
or my fingers
And my fingers sAy
it serves you right
but if it mAkes you feel a tiny bit
wArmer reside by the torch light
with the outright crAss indistinction
And it serves you right serves you right
cAuse god forbid you ever let me inside
or there within
heAven forbid
you give A good god good evening
so go Ahead hold your breAth
be my guest
see if i cAre
cAuse
it's your life
it's your fAce
in the plAce of the mirror
so here's to you
merci beAucoup
but wAit until i get my hAnds on you
thAt's All you will get
A beArhug from your Armless brother
so sAve your teeth
for your toothy grins to your mother
yeAh go AheAd pleAse yourself
wring your hAnds
throttle best lAid plAns
they're Alive
they're A bishop, A loose leAf, A bottle
i've come to heAr my neighbors thoughts
so i will sAunter down this hAllwAy dArk
i'm Alive
i'm Alive
i'm Alive
god willing
i'm Alive