Friday, April 28, 2006

the serpent still eAts


heAdbody

thAt blAck heArt is still some integrAl pArt of those ideAs we keep


Let us think about the undergroung trafficking of human body parts and tissues removed without consent from the recently deceased. In one case morticians removed a woman's leg bones and replaced them with PVC pipes. A human brain can fetch up to $500. A cadaver is worth more in parts than intact. A skilled harvester can completely dismember a body in less than an hour.

so there wAs no desperAte Ache or pAin As I sent my little bAbe to the drAwer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is food food food. Everything is food to go. Everything is food for thought. Everything you knead is dough. It is food. Everything is food. Everything is meat meat meat. Careful what you put on your feet. Once it lived on an animal. Now it walks along with you. It could be food. Everything is food. I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. He would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today. It is food. Everything is food. Everything is upside down now. Everything is sunny side up. It's ubiquitous, enigmatic and they can't trick us with no hot dogmatic. It is food. Everything is food.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wall warts and wires
Emphatic the (p)liers you hide up your sleeve
The net work delays cant hold me from the day that I lick the bowl clean
You know what...your pistons and pliers
Couldn't swear there was some higher ground we'd achieved but
The systems prepared and the tvs are spared as I shake off my feet
And how they love to talk, how they love to talk talk talk talk talk
And how they'd loved to peek
How they'd loved to peek at those blueprints of mine
So now sweetheart, your fired
Yeah your net work delays cant stop me I will swipe the world clean
Now the research can end, (trust me) I wont be wrong again

Friday, September 29, 2006 3:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home